Pakistan Army 701 Regional Workshop EME Jobs 2021 Okara Latest
Tap this page for Pakistan
Army 701 Regional Workshop EME Jobs 2021 Okara Federal Govt. Latest
Vacancies. Applications are invited from the Pakistani
Nationals for the following vacant positions such as (HS-I Electrician Vehicle,
HS-II Electrician Vehicle, SS-I Electrician Vehicle, SS-II Electrician Vehicle,
HSM Machinist, SS-II Machinist, Civil Workshop Supervisor (Lower Grade) Vehicle
Mechanic B-Vehicle, HSM Vehicle Mechanic B-Vehicle, HS-I Vehicle Mechanical
B-Vehicle, HS-II Vehicle Mechanic B-Vehicle, Skilled Vehicle Mechanic
B-Vehicle, SS-I Vehicle Mechanic B-Vehicle, SS-II Vehicle Mechanic B-Vehicle,
HSM Armour, HS-I Armour, HS-II Armour, HSM Denter, HS-I Denter, HS-II Denter,
HSM Electronics Technician, etc.).
Appointment of the vacant Army Jobs will
be on purely merit basis and candidates should possess qualification and
experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below
and generally candidates possessing qualification Intermediate / Matric /
Primary with relevant diplomas as per the demand of vacant positions.
Department has set a 10% Quota for females, 2% Quota for Disabled, and 5% Quota for Minorities and eligible candidates under these quotas. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
|
|
Vacant
Positions: |
- HS-I Electrician Vehicle
- HS-II Electrician Vehicle
- SS-I Electrician Vehicle
- SS-II Electrician Vehicle
- HSM Machinist
- SS-II Machinist
- Civil Workshop Supervisor
(Lower Grade) Vehicle Mechanic B-Vehicle
- HSM Vehicle Mechanic B-Vehicle
- HS-I Vehicle Mechanical
B-Vehicle
- HS-II Vehicle Mechanic
B-Vehicle
- Skilled Vehicle Mechanic
B-Vehicle
- SS-I Vehicle Mechanic B-Vehicle
- SS-II Vehicle Mechanic B-Vehicle
- HSM Armour
- HS-I Armour
- HS-II Armour
- HSM Denter
- HS-I Denter
- HS-II Denter
- HSM Electronics Technician
Complete list of vacant posts can be examined from the following job
advertisement.
|
|
How
to Apply: |
1.
Application Form to apply can be downloaded from
www.JobsAlert.pk.
2.
Applications along with attested copies of all relevant
documents such as an educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas,
CNIC, Domicile, two recent photographs should reach on the following address
given below
3.
Candidates have to attach with the application and postal
order of Rs. 500/- for BPS-01 to BPS-04 in favor of 701 Regional Workshop EME
Okara Cantt.
4.
The last date for submission of the application is December
13, 2021.
5.
Government Employees should apply through the proper
channels.
6.
Applicants should mention the position applied for and the
serial number of the application.
7.
After verification of documents, call letters for
test/interview will be issued to shortlisted candidates and there will be no
TA/DA for test/interview.
8.
Candidates should bring original documents at the time of
the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for more jobs.
|
|
Key
Points to Remember: |
Last Date to Apply: December 13, 2021.
Address: 701 Regional Workshop EME
Okara Cantt.
Comments