PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 Application Form Online
Tap this page for PO Box 3113
Islamabad Jobs 2021 | PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2021
Application Form Online | https://202.83.172.179/home/. Jobs in
PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission are available and it is seeking highly
educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for
the following positions which are going to recruit at Atomic Energy Pakistan.
Jobs in Atomic Energy to
apply are such as (Tech-I (Mech), Tech-I (Elect / Electronics), Tech-I (Civil),
Tech-II (Mech), Tech-II (Mech), Driver-III, Tech-IV, Fireman, Gen.
Attendant-II) based at Islamabad City. The appointment of the Government
Jobs will be on a contract basis initially for 3 years but it is
extendable on the satisfactory performance of an individual.
Candidates from all over
Pakistan are welcome to apply for Atomic Energy Jobs but there are some
requirements related to vacant positions that are compulsory to be fulfilled by
every candidate and according to the criteria candidates having Intermediate / Matric / DAE and relevant experience is required to apply.
So, viewers if you possess any above-mentioned degrees then you are welcome to
apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
|
|
Vacant
Positions: |
- Tech-I (Mech)
- Tech-I (Elect / Electronics)
- Tech-I (Civil)
- Tech-II (Mech)
- Tech-II (Mech)
- Driver-III
- Tech-IV
- Fireman
- Gen. Attendant-II
|
|
How
to Apply: |
1.
Applicants
meeting criteria should apply online through the following web link given below
at http://202.83.172.179/.
2.
Only
online applications will be entertained.
3.
The
last date to apply is December 06, 2021.
4.
Candidates
already in Government and Semi-Government Organizations services should apply
through proper channel/furnish NOC of their employer.
5.
Only
the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for
interview.
6.
No
Traveling Allowance / Daily Allowance shall be admissible.
7.
Original
documents would be checked at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and
keep visiting our site for more jobs.
|
|
Key
Points to Remember: |
Last Date To Apply: December
06, 2021.
Apply
Online: Click Here
Comments