"This is our car, this is us and this is our party": Dananir Mobin, the girl who became a viral meme

 

A young girl holding a camera in her hand first shows a car parked behind her, then shows some of her friends and at the same time says: 'This is our car, this is us and this is our parry (ie party). Is happening.
The girl, who made this simple four-second video made with her friends, went so viral as soon as she saw it that not only did everyone else make her memes on the internet, but they also went across the border to India where a singer Created a humorous 'mesh up' song using video.
The girl who became a 'meme' overnight is 19-year-old Dananir Mobin. Dananir's family affectionately calls her 'Gina'.
Dananir hails from Peshawar and calls herself a 'content creator' who talks about everything from make-up, fashion and lifestyle to mental health issues, apart from sharing life on her blogs. 
In addition to spending time with her family, Dananir enjoys painting and occasionally singing, and loves dogs.
The video, which was posted on his Instagram, has been viewed by more than 2 million people so far and since it went viral, the number of his followers on Instagram has increased to 337,000.
So what made you think of making a video that went viral?
Speaking to the BBC, Dananir said it was not a pre-arranged plan.
Dananir says that she had gone for a walk with her friends in Nathia street and when she stopped for dinner, she suddenly took out her mobile phone and made a video and uploaded it.
Do they usually talk in the same way?
"It's not my style to talk in a burger style like that, I don't talk like that and I just used this humorous style to make videos," says Dananir.
"I know how to say 'party' and I know it's not 'party'," she says.
"I did it just to make you all (my Instagram followers) laugh."
However, Dananir also says that everyone in her house and friends knows that she talks a little funny.


"I keep making weird comments and making silly jokes, and I have the 'same vibe' (the same style) with people I'm comfortable with. ' ۔ '
At the same time, she says, "Now I know that people like this side of my personality more, so in the future I will try to show this side more on my Instagram and YouTube."
Thought the video would go so viral?
"To be honest, when I was uploading the video, I had no idea it would go so viral," says Dananir.
She says she just wanted to make everyone laugh and she thinks she has succeeded.
"I am getting so much love that I can't digest it but now I have a big family for which I am very grateful to all my followers."
Do family members know how much 'parry' is happening on the internet?
Talking about the family's reaction, Dananir said that he is very lucky in this matter and even before this viral video, the family supports him a lot regarding this blog.
"Especially my mom, since the big stars of Showbiz have recreated my video, they can't believe it and they can't sleep happily."
Not only Pakistanis but also Indians are involved in making memes on Dananir. Even an Indian singer, Yash Raj Mekhate has created a mashup using his viral video.
How did Dananer feel when he saw the Indian singer's song 'Mash Up'?
"What could be better than sharing love across the border at a time when there is so much trouble and so much division around the world?
"I'm glad my neighbors and I are partying together now because of my video."
Yash wrote in the caption of his mesh-up, "From today, I will not only party, because partying is not as fun as partying."
There are countless memes on Dananir's video, so which is his favorite meme?
She says that not only people from all over the world but also from all over Pakistan (homes, offices, colleges, even school children) are reciting and sending memes and videos and I don't think any one video is my favorite.
And especially when it comes to Pakistanis, "Pakistanis create very high-profile memes and they are all so universal and touching that I can't choose one of them."
The #pawrihoraihai protagonist is trending on social media and Pakistan, India and around the world, from ordinary people to celebrities, even many teenage boys and girls are making and sharing their videos in this hash.




Someone says, "This is our car, this is us and we are getting humiliated." Then a woman shows a video of her daughter and says, "This is me, this is my daughter, and here our sleep is being forbidden."
While one child made a video, "These are our books, this is us and this is going crazy," one girl uploaded a video saying, "This is our loneliness, this is us and we are bored."
However, some people also seem to be asking, what is this 'parry'?
We think that maybe no one has sent Dannir's clip to these people on WhatsApp yet and they have failed to 'parry'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2021 Application Form Download | www.pakpost.gov.pk

Fisheries Department KPK Jobs 2021 ATS Form Sample Paper & Test Result

Pakistan Petroleum Limited – PPL Jobs 2021 for Chief Mining / Mining Specialist